Before we know it, the entire country will be in preparation mode for the 2024 Super Bowl. And so will we. But this year, we’re bringing something extra to the table.
The BAM Pro Bowl is a free virtual event taking place the week leading up to the Super Bowl. And as with any BAM event, this one will be packed with industry experts presenting on a variety of topics relevant to your business.
CONFIRMED SPEAKERS FOR THE FIRST BAM PRO BOWL
Our all-star lineup includes—
- Ryan Serhant, keynote speaker, CEO of SERHANT.
- David Childers, president of Keeping Current Matters
- Jimmy Mackin, founder of Curaytor
- Jason Pantana, Consultant and coach for Tom Ferry
- Gary Gold, luxury real estate agent
- Danielle Garafalo, Marketing consultant and coach, Think Billion Dollar
- Neel Dhingra, founder of Forward Academy
- Marie Lee, content creator and real estate agent
BAM Pro Bowl is your virtual ticket to a winning playbook for the 2024 housing market.
Here’s a peek at some of the topics for the event:
- Marketing and Instagram strategies
- Branding for 2024
- AI for your business
- Winning scripts
- Breaking into luxury real estate
WHAT ELSE CAN YOU EXPECT FROM THIS EVENT?
We’ll also have the national anthem, sung by Delaware Realtor, new agent trainer, and social media expert Amanda Bradford.
CAN’T MAKE IT?
If you’re already committed on February 7th and can’t make the event, sign up to receive access to the entire recording. We don’t want you to miss anything that could set you up for record-breaking growth this year.